Over the last two years, traffic deaths across the United States increased 14%. In 2016, nearly 6,000 pedestrians died – the highest number in more than two decades.
JOIN US to share your ideas + skills through a series of community problem-solving sessions, data faires, hackathons, and demos across the nation:
- Launch Event: Seattle | Eventbrite
- May 2: Small Group Demos/Training with Amazon and Microsoft + Reception featuring a Fireside Chat with Dan Morgan, Chief Data Officer, U.S. Department of Transportation
- May 3: Data Faire, Demos, Livestreamed Speakers, Hackathon Team Formation, and Shared Reception with the Northwest Institute for Advanced Computing (NIAC) Smart Mobility / Transportation Workshop
- Pitches/Mentoring Session: Boulder (Denver area), CO
- June 5-6 as part of the West Hub Annual All Hands Meeting open to all
- Transportation & Mobility Workshop: Ann Arbor, MI
- June 22-23
- Washington DC, Atlanta, Lincoln, + more cities to be announced and online opportunities to participate!
VIEW THE FIRST FLYER and sign up to join the National Transportation Data Challenge community: