Wednesday, Sept. 20 Challenge Community Call focused on Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety
10am PT/ 1pm ET
- Led by Katie Naum and Rene Baston (Northeast Big Data Hub), and Robert Hoffer and Joyce Morrell (Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety Category co-Chairs)
- Join the call: https://uberconference.com/westhub or dial 510-925-0403
- This is the first community call for the Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety topic of the National Transportation Data Challenge. Join us as the West Coast and East Coast co-chairs team up to discuss how we might promote bike sharing, improve Bike Share safety, security and availability.
- We'll talk about the benefits of bike sharing, partnership ideas and how Live Data offers solutions to improve bicycle and pedestrian safety.
- Get more information on bike share feeds published on Satori.com at https://www.satori.com/smart-cities
- You can learn more about the National Transportation Data Challenge, including ways to get involved and resources available to participants, at https://bigdatahubs.io
- We'll use this as a whiteboard space / place to share ideas on data, tools, and other resources: http://bit.ly/NTDCBikePed